Monday, July 23, 2012

Christmas in July tutorial

Merry Christmas Gypsies!
"What's that?" you ask? "Isn't this only July?"
Well yes it is. But all last week Authentique was celebrating Christmas in July - highlighting our new holiday paper collection "Festive".

I had so much fun celebrating, that I couldn't stop! So I went a little crazy and created a "festive" paper chain. And because I was having so much fun with that, I made a video tutorial to help you get in the Christmas-in-July-spirit! 




~ materials ~
Festive Collection - Authentique
Garnet and Peridot Glitter - Martha Stewart Crafts
Tiny Attacher - Tim Holtz Idea-ology

thanks for stopping by the caravan and be sure to come again soon!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun idea. I love that it's something you can 'dressup' with techniques or keep it simple. I might have to try this with my 7 year old - I think he would love it.

    ReplyDelete