Friday, September 9, 2011

well, that's unexpected...

hello gypsies, evidently i'm teaching a class...

 i didn't actually plan this. i actually planned to teach a minibook class - "pretty little things". i was expecting beachiness and crispy clean blues and greys.

then i took the "cabinet of wonders" into the store - it's my august design team project. the next day 4 people had already asked when the class was going to be. i was so flattered! so i thought "well let's not get too excited, let's wait and see". one week and thirteen interested people later and i'm now making the cabinet a class.

so beachiness has been replaced with cobwebs, mummies, and skeletons - oh my!

my little summer minibook has been left in the dust - only one person signed up and i suspect it's my mother. but i can't say i'm too sorry - i do love halloween. and it did give me a bit of a rock star buzz when i heard so many ghouls wanted to hang out with me and get their spook thing on.

so if you're in the san jose area, and want to get your spook on, reserve your grave site...
"halloween cabinet of wonders" class
Sat Oct 8 ~ 11:00-3:00
$90
scrapbook island - 408-978-8900

No comments:

Post a Comment